Thursday, April 3, 2008

Marie Hill Perot-Miller's Memoirs of Maple Hill Perot Miller. Part of this 200-page book appeared in the feature section of the Dallas Morning News as "On Horseback from Tenn. to Texas" on April 17, 1927.

If anyone has information about my grand aunt Marie Perot-Miller/the book that is mentioned above, please contact me asap. I located one person in Oklahoma who had a copy but, for whatever reason, would not share it with me nor allow me to copy it, even for a fee. If you have information, please post on this blog or email me: jkws@ecewb.com

1 comment:

keith said...

Judy,

I was just typing in some of my family names and came up with your "Red River County Texas 1800s Perot Graham Bowman". I am the oldest great-grandson of Marie Perot. My father and I have been doing family research for years. I have a lot of family stuff, even the original hand written memoirs and typed ones (by my grandmother) of "Marie Hill Perot". Somewhere in my files is the original newspaper on T.T. Bowman. Now that I have peaked your interest, you may contact me anytime navymac012@yahoo.com.

Sincerely

Keith McConnell